A Man

What man is a man who does not make the world better.

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Popularity in Writing

"Popularity in Writing"

That's the idea bouncing back and forth inside my head. I acquired that idea from where? Of course, Ragnaboards Fan Fic section. Until this very second, the words still resounds inside my head.

For my own idea, I write because it is the only way I can express myself clearly...somehow. I want to share my ideas through writing, I want to share my life experiences through writing and of course I want to share my pains through writing. For once, I've experienced popularity and its not that good as many people sees it and popularity is not the reason why I write.

Popularity comes hand in hand with your own doom.

I'll write until I die but I'll avoid popularity.

Because there are people around who can't stand seeing you high above them and will do anything to pull you down to their level. (lalo na 'yong mga nasa Tard City)

[there are people also who knows nothing about the issues yet wants to grill you because they believe that they were the victims (of your writings)]


and to those people who know nothing but to meddle with other peoples affair, those people who keeps on pulling someone down though they don't know the whole truth, two words for you. "God Bless"


[And yes, I'm talking about you, wag mo nang itanong kung sino ka.]


Fan Fare ROCKS~!

Tard City SUCKS~!

No comments: