A Man

What man is a man who does not make the world better.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

No More Bring Me Game For Me.

First day of School: The Ultimate Humiliation.

This is just great. You know what, after seven hours of grueling orientation and stuffs, I ended up with a nice bang for my fellow transferees and to those freshies.

Ok after all of us were transferred to the main campus building, this happy jolly MC started a game for some serious ice breaking. Of course, all of us there were tired and all, take note of the temperature today and its now getting late. We’ve been there for seven hours already so we need something to brighten up things a bit.

So this is what happened.

Bring me game.

His first item?

BPI ATM card.

I heard that so I run to the stage while pulling the card from my wallet and I handed it to the other MC the moment I arrived at the stage.

MC: Great! Here’s the winner! See guys? Lactacyd is really cool that even guys want one.

Then I go.

“What the fuck?”

“Lactacyd?”

“As in feminine wash”

Then this beautiful girl handed me this gift pack from Lactacyd with a genuine smile on her face and she even took a picture of us. With me holding the gift pack, given by…I forgot the professor’s name.

So there, in front of the whole beginners in our new school witnessed my worst nightmare. I assume that 600 plus students witnessed that.

I went down again, my fellow students from the colleges of Arts and Sciences ignored me as I make my way back to them. I don’t know if its about the feminine wash or is it just that one of them humiliated the department without asking what is the price for that stupid bring me game.

Lesson for the day: Don’t participate in any game if you don’t know what the price is or better yet, participate only if there’s no price at all.

2 comments:

dChen said...

Hahahaha! Lactacyd! Nice one! hahaha LOL xD

Jherskie said...

hahaha. ayan, excited manalo ^_^

btw, drop by my blog again. feel free to abuse the chatbox :P