A Man

What man is a man who does not make the world better.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Tired of Waiting for Answers.

I’m so tired. Tired of looking for that girl that will love me for what I am. I guess my decision is right. Priesthood. I’ve seen the face of God through her and its already enough for me. I’m thankful that I loved someone with all of my heart, that’s a once in a lifetime chance that I took. Though the relationship ended in a blink of an eye, I just want to thank her for giving me the honor to be with her and I really wanted to apologize for everything. She took me to the light, let me see the face of God through her and made me feel that once in a lifetime happiness. Now the time has come to serve God.

I’m not a coward. It’s just that I’m tired of thinking about myself. Time to go back where I truly belong: The Order of the Holy Cross.

-o-

3 years and counting...

You have 3 more years to convince me not to go the order.

And I have 3 more years to have someone who will sway my mind.

I’m hoping for something I don’t know.

No comments: