A Man

What man is a man who does not make the world better.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Jologslandia

After several months of looking for something to make fun of I finally made up my mind regarding what to hit.

If you're living around Cainta area and you're quite near to ___. ____ east grand mall almost your whole life, I'm sure you've noticed the drastic change of that mall. I don't want to be so melodramatic on how it looked like some 10 years ago but I am very sure that the mall was invaded by Jologs. Before, seven to ten years ago, the mall was the pride of the east. I mean, if you're hanging out in that mall with nothing much to do then you're definitely in the norm.

Well before, people hanging around ___. ______ east grand mall were good looking people and well dressed people. Not to mention, normal looking people. Ok, what's the point? Try to roam around that mall in random days (preferably Saturdays or Sundays) you'll see a whole lot of jologs and those jologs looked like as if they were a member of some kind of gang or whatever.

You'll see three kinds of group there. (the jologs groups.)

1st are those emo type people clad in a tight all black outfit with bangs swept to the side of their face and freakish thick eye.... what do you call that make up for the eye? Eye liner? Yeah. That one.

2nd group of people are the Yo wasup, bitch? people. If I lost you, they were those youngsters in a "pilit" na "pilit" hip hop outfit; wearing thick jackets and whatever that falls under the category of hip hop that is terribly hot. Plain stupid aren't they? We're in the tropics yet they're such an asshole and wear those freakishly HOT outfit. By hot I mean that literally.

3rd group of people are the bitches in uniform. You know. High school girls with their quite small-semi fitted uniform blouse with quite longer skirts. And yeah, don't forget about their artistic bra design that you could see instantly the moment your eyes wanders lower. Yeah! The make up thing and their "kundoktor ng jeep" boyfriends.


I don't know how to end this entry so let me just share something in my mind tonight.





"Mahilig nga siya sa exotic!"

No comments: