A Man

What man is a man who does not make the world better.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Indecent Blog Entry

I can't come up with a decent blog entry.

Yeah, that's the truth and it happens too that I'm not that good in English? See? My English is one bloody mess and if you're thinking about leaving this page, you may do so. Perhaps i should be practicing with my own style of writing and continue doing something productive instead of writing something stupid about something really stupid. You got me?

What time is it? I dunno, its already past 8 in the morning and I'm still up, yep, heard me right, I'm still up. Don't worry, I'm used to it, spending the whole night sucking my victim's blood dry or even peeping with my neighbor whose love making is every night. Forgot to tell you that they were senior citizens and I enjoyed every scene before puking like there's no tomorrow. Actually I discovered their kinky what-the-hell-you-call-that-style last last night when I'm writing something for my story, I was distracted by an eerie moan coming from somewhere near. A bit frightened, I opened my window facing the window of my neighbor and ta-da~! Grandma jumping like hell on top of Grandpa who seemed to be enjoying the whole thing. My first, reaction? Guess what? Yuck? Nah, i said.

"Cool, I've never seen a suicide trick like that before."

I just learned something new the moment I saw them doing that, that is to do it as early as you can so that you won't ever look like that in your whole life. I don't know if they're trying to kill themselves or they're trying something new that they didn't tried 50 years ago or they're just so in love that they really want to do it every night, over and over again. Yeah, love as in L-O-V-E. C'mon kids, you really think lust is their nightly fuel to make love?

Another lesson learned courtesy of our sweet, old yet kinky couple who really loves to... spend their time pumpin and saying something weird like:

"Walang kupas, ganoon pa rin kahigpit."

And I don't want to see a couple making love again, ever again. Its like something you wouldn't want to see your whole life and if you happens to witness one, trust me, you'd want to kill yourself and rise again to kill yourself all over again. Yes, couple, senior citizen couples.

---

Just a while ago I talked to the King of the Lounge section in RB and guess what, I discovered something. His account was, you know, hacked? Can you even call that hacked? The culprit changed his password and e-mail and poor Sir Jazalie, we end up sharing my own account. There's more, he knows who did that but he refused to tell me who, maybe he's afraid that I might open his account issues at RB like Jeremy did last time. Most of the time, some retards accused me of being him. Well, thanks to them, at least, once in my life I was compared to that great retard. And I was wondering about that prick who's starting something, his post was somewhat hostile and provocative. What seems to be his problem? Funny, we saw him last last Saturday and Zack almost lunged at him and beat the crap out of the loco, thanks to Louise and Jerry we managed to calm Zack down. Sir Jazalie just stood there, watched the loco with a wide grin in his face before swiping his Timezone card at the swipe machine or whatever you call that.

Then he mumbled something like

"My territory, my friends and my place."

After that he beat the crap out of his opponent.

Sometimes, I can't keep up with his eccentric thinking.

FYI: When Sir Jazalie is with a girl, he'll make sure he would look like a bozo, noob and an ignorant player of Tekken but when he's with the guys, he's a godlike. Don't know what he's up to but he sure is weird. Or he really likes to show off with the guys instead of the girls... Fishy... Me thinks he's a gay.

(Joke~!)

Oh and i forgot, I think Jeremy and Sir Jazalie's female cousin were somehow linked to each other, romantically? I don't know but she [Jazalie's cousin] said that he uses Jeremy's account sometimes and pestered everyone. That explains why those accounts had the same I.A.


-Edited and taken from Alexis' journal with his approval
(I read his journal and wrote it by my own style and words, for legal reasons)

---
A Tribute To Someone Who Knows Us Better Than Ourselves

Either you pass or you fail. My test is not only for my own benefits, just open your eyes and you will learn something new about yourself. Don't trust me, I am just testing you.

-Sir Roland Japone.

He reminds me of Jigsaw and V from V for Vendetta. Whoever he is imitating, don't care anymore. He's a good man who could teach you a lot with his own little way, I passed his tests and I learned something new about myself.

What is it?

That is I am just like him. Who wants someone who he can trust his life to but because of our own ambiguous reasons, we just can't trust others easily.


And there's more.

I AM HIM

HE IS ME

HE IS YOU

HE IS EVERYONE


P.S.

This is just a test.

P.P.S.

Hindi mo na malaman kung ano paniniwalaan mo ano? Hak~!

No comments: