A Man

What man is a man who does not make the world better.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Michelle

I don't know what to write here and honestly my English still sucks too. I don't know how should I feel whenever we talked about these random stuffs about relationship specially about the illegality issues of some (most likely girls) who doesn't inform their parents they're having a relationship with their bestfriend err, nevermind.

She's been a close friend to me since we were little and besides, she led our elite team of cleaners way back when we were 10 and we got so close to each other that I often walk her to her fetch. Now she's back, well we've been schoolmates in highschool but never been classmates and when I decided to leave that freaking school of ours, I lost contact with her. We haven't talked to each other since we graduated in elementary and I left the school when I was in third year so there's no actual contact between us. I really like her back then and to tell you the truth (whoever you are reading this silly entry) I tried to court her but I was too slow to win her heart or I'm still a baby roughly 4 years ago.

2 years ago I regained my contact with her and started texting her with no intentions of courting her, (believe me.) and poof, few months later she's gone again. I think her mother dear confiscated her phone, I dunno why but I have this idea that it has something to do with her lovelife. Duh.

Then again, several month after Chie and I broke up, she came back and God really loves me to send her back into my life to have another reason to smile or he's just testing me whether I'll go for her or wait for Chie. And now, here we are againg trying to build a good communication between us and I'm quite happy that whenever she has a load, she'll text me.

Well, I'm hoping for the best but expecting the worst.

No comments: