A Man

What man is a man who does not make the world better.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Lies

"An artist use lies to tell the truth while the politician use lies to tell the truth."

-V, Evey's father.V for Vendetta.

Its been months since I first saw V for Vendetta and I'm still wondering why does the original DVD copy of that movie hasn't lower its price yet. Well, perhaps of its theme, political tyranny and err... political activism? For me, V is another symbol for freedom, courage, vengeance, test, tricks, lies and random insanity. Just like Rizal, he was inspire by the Count of Monte Cristo and guess what? When I started bombing, please do blame El Fili and Noli. Oh yeah of course V for Vendetta.

Looks like I went too far from my topic? What's my topic in the first place? Oh yeah, about the lies that could tell the truth. That's quite true for me, I usually use my stories to tell someone the truth like for example, I use this certain story to tell a girl that I grew in love with her. I hope she's reading that story to get my message.

Well another thing about my stories (written stories) they were all based on someone's life, I mean, like if I use your name at a certain story that I'm currently working on, then it must have something to do with you or must have something to tell you. Or maybe, I'm just trying to tell you something stupid that I know you wouldn't want to hear but I really want to tell you. But whatever it is, my English still sucks.

No comments: